About Me

My photo
I Love Flowers, Sunshine, Stormy evenings, Canyons, Mountains, Soft Music, Books on CD, My Siblings, Taking roads I've never been on before, children laughing, and people singing!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

WARM FUZZIES...and...HAPPINESS...

Yes - as always, spending time with my Mom and Dad was a pleasure! They are so appreciative of anything you do for them...it brings WARM FUZZIES to my heart!

I hope all of you have a "WARM FUZZY" Day!


Happiness is...
  • Making Stuffed Green Peppers (with peppers from my garden)
  • Tapioca Pudding with whipped cream (yummy)
  • Listening to "The Host" on CD while I clean my house
  • Sleeping in clean sheets (Kinda makes you feel like a       Tama'i Ta'i)
  • Learning what Tama'i Ta'i means... (Princess) - thanks Alex 
  • Receiving phone calls and text messages at 1:30 a.m. announcing a new arrival!
  • Watching my favorite movies - 'cause no one is home to take over the tv!
  • Rain Storms that turn to Down Pours and overflow the gutters...
  • Sleeping in Fresh, Clean Sheets (It's even better if your legs are shaved)
  • A Moment in Time - all to yourself - ahhhhhhhhh
  • Sleeping in...
  • and sooooo much more.........
   AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T WANT SCHOOL TO START?
I LOVE SUMMER DAYS WITH MY KIDS...AND WISH THEY WOULD GO ON forever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever... 
                         You Get the Idea!!!!

Here's hoping your day is filled with Happiness  Too!!!!!!!!

Quote of the day:


'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll create a life. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment