- To have lunch with my sister - yes Kristine that's you!
- To be kids again...and riding in the car with Duane - singing to Elton John & Carpenter's
- To have my Mom trace paper dolls and draw in the face (Her faces were always prettier than the store bought kind)
- To sit on lawn chairs and watch my kids play outside laughing and giggling
- To be at Capistrano - Gazing at the ocean and enjoying a beautiful Sunset
- To go flying with my Dad and watch the sun peak over the mountains
- for everyone I love to have Great Health and be healed of their infirmities
- and so much more.....
Giggling and Relaxing = A Perfect Fit! So Sit, Relax, and let's Giggle the day away together!!!
About Me
- Jeanne
- I Love Flowers, Sunshine, Stormy evenings, Canyons, Mountains, Soft Music, Books on CD, My Siblings, Taking roads I've never been on before, children laughing, and people singing!
Friday, August 20, 2010
I wish....
I wish...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment