About Me

My photo
I Love Flowers, Sunshine, Stormy evenings, Canyons, Mountains, Soft Music, Books on CD, My Siblings, Taking roads I've never been on before, children laughing, and people singing!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Are you trying to BURN DOWN THE HOUSE?

Oooohhhh Nnnnoooooo....
Whatever you do, don't put chicken on to boil and then decide to go downstairs and blog....
Ha...Ha...Gary just came in and said, "Is that chicken o.k.? It smells kinda funny"!
I ran upstairs and our whole kitchen was FILLED WITH SMOKE!!!
Lucky for us...the flames hadn't started or WATCH OUT HOUSE!!!

What can I say...other than I found myself lost in an amazing world of Blogs...all my sense and sensibility went right out the window! I'd like to tell you that this will never happen again...but I find myself lured into some of the most interesting reads on the Internet!  

3 WORDS:  PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL!!!!

Things I am definitely grateful for:
  • My Husband waking up to a funny smell
  • Smoke before the flames
  • Our new swamp cooler works wonders!
  • Vanilla Scent overpowers the smell of smoke
  • I'm back on the computer sharing this with you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment