About Me

My photo
I Love Flowers, Sunshine, Stormy evenings, Canyons, Mountains, Soft Music, Books on CD, My Siblings, Taking roads I've never been on before, children laughing, and people singing!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hello Day....

My wish for you: May you have a happy, wonderful day and may all good things come your way!!! - Take a moment to stop and experience the beauty of this world and all those who are in it! Have a Fabulouso Day!

Did Someone Say "Fishing" - yesiree that's what Gary and Nathan will be doing! The last hurrah for Nathan before the big "S" (School) begins and a much needed break for my hubby! David would like to go but "Football" preceeds the fishing! As for me this weekend I will be taking care of Mom and Dad - - Steven is heading down to Whitley's soccor game. Then it's back to work next week! Oh how I have enjoyed the summer break!!! It always seems to fly by so quckly... but I have to admit a paycheck will definitely come in handy!

Taking care of Mom and Dad is always a pleasure! How I enjoy spending time with them! So happy Steven is able to get away and maybe just maybe experience a little down time! Wow...is he forever on the go!! He arrived home yesterday and proceeded to take care of his church duties (at the Wentworth) taking care of the Elderly...then it was off to cleaning the Real Estate Office...then arriving back home, checking on Mom and Dad only to be gone by 6:00 a.m. this morning - you know he will come home, fix breakfast for Mom and Dad and repeat his rigorous schedule - of which he never complains - Great Brother - Great Example!!!!

Sorry to say Nathan and I went to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the world...we walked out during the middle of the movie...wish we would've gone to Toy Story 3 - oh well, better luck next time! I heard most teenagers enjoy this movie...It just wasn't for us - oh well -

Now it's off to a busy day...Hope yours is happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment