About Me

My photo
I Love Flowers, Sunshine, Stormy evenings, Canyons, Mountains, Soft Music, Books on CD, My Siblings, Taking roads I've never been on before, children laughing, and people singing!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Anticipating Spring!!!

Anticipating Spring!!!!
Yahoo.... Spring is just around the corner and I can almost smell the sweet scent of flowers, hear the chirping of birds, and feel the sunny warmth on my face!!! Aaaahhhh!

Winter is a beautiful time of year with crisp white frosted trees that look like a scene taken from a fairytale! I am always in awe at the breathtaking beauty of moments like this! I am grateful for refreshing water that will cascade down mountain waterfalls and into streams this summer. And so I bid a sweet "Ado" to winter and anticipate a spring of surprises.

What a beautiful World... Remember to stop along life's busy paths and smell the lush flowers in their splendor!!!   Have a Beautiful Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment