About Me

My photo
I Love Flowers, Sunshine, Stormy evenings, Canyons, Mountains, Soft Music, Books on CD, My Siblings, Taking roads I've never been on before, children laughing, and people singing!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kudos to Nathan

Just drove home from Layton with Nathan... so proud of my son for coming home instead of staying overnight so he can go to the Temple first thing in the morning to do baptisms!!! KUDOS MY WONDERFUL SON!! 

It's late Friday night or early Saturday morning... depends if you're a night person or a morning person... Is that the same as the glass half full or the glass half empty? I guess it depends if you like your sleep - Is this only funny to me? or are you amused too?
Maybe I've just lost my mind due to lack of sleep... or MAYBE... I've just lost my mind!!!! Go figure...

When I saw David on Monday... he hugged me soooo tight.... and his eyes teared up!!! Not gonna lie... I MISS MY SON!!!!!!! 

"Com'on and give me some sugar"
Sunshine, Rainbows and all things gooey,
Sappy and Happy dripping with laughter
Sprinkles of giggles and lollipop fun
yes, that is the warmth of a hug from my son!!!
(I Love You - My Sunshine)

No comments:

Post a Comment